1. Technical supervisor of Andijan regionQualification requirements:
- Higher education in civil engineering, water supply and sanitation, architecture, urban planning or similar fields relevant to construction of basic infrastructure and service delivery in rural areas;
- At least 5 years of work experience in civil engineering works, infrastructure design development is required. Experience in projects/programs financed by the World Bank or other International Financial Institutions’ (IFI) is highly preferable;
- Knowledge/skills in any of these areas: Engineering design software other related technical software/programs will be an asset. Experience of getting permission/approval from government authorities related to construction, land acquisition is preferable;
- Language requirements: Intermediate level of English is preferable. Russian and Uzbek are required.
2. Social Safeguards SpecialistQualification requirements:
- Higher education in social science, urban planning, land management or other relevant equivalent degree, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience (e.g. social impact, land acquisition, resettlement, labor, gender)
- Experience with safeguards policies of International Financial Institutions and with ensuring project compliance with social safeguards requirements
- Good command of national social legislation
- Strong sense of responsibility, willingness to take initiative
- Strong experience in interacting with local authorities and communities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Uzbek, Russian and full English fluency, including report-writing skills.
3. Qishloq Facilitator in Sirdarya regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in health, education, social work, or other relevant field.
- Prior work experience on local development programs in health, education, water supply and sanitation, or other relevant topic. Prior experience utilizing participatory approaches, such as Participatory Rural Appraisal, in support of community-based infrastructure or water supply is a plus.
- Proven track record in developing training modules.
- Proven track record as a master trainer.
- Ability to work in teams and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills in Uzbek and/or Russian – verbal and written.
All interested candidates could fill up the attached CV form below and submit expression of their interest to the PIU via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact us at +998712326332