1. InterpreterQualification requirements:
- Education: higher education in the field of linguistics, international relations or other related fields;
- Work experience: at least 5 years of experience as a translator;
- Skills: Skills in simultaneous translation, grammar and stylistics of English, Russian and Uzbek languages. Terminology related to translations in English, Russian and Uzbek. Excellent knowledge of working with a computer, in particular, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point). Ability and experience in writing official letters, requests;
- Language skills: Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Uzbek.
2. Regional procurement specialist for Jizzakh officeQualification requirements:
- Education: Higher education on Engineering, Law, Business Administration or other equivalent degree in related area.
- Experience: At least 5 years of work in public procurement related area.
- Skills: Knowledge/skills in any of these areas: Engineering, Civil Works, Contractual Law and other related areas will be asset. Experience in procurement under the local public procurement regulations is essential.
- Preferable experience in applying the international procurement principles and practice like INCOTERMS, FIDIC, etc. Procurement experience under the World Bank or other International Financial Institutions’ (IFI) and appropriate procurement guidelines and procedures is an asset.
- Language abilities: Working level English. Russian and/or Uzbek are highly preferable.
3. Qishloq Facilitator in Jizzakh regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in health, education, social work, or other relevant field.
- Prior work experience on local development programs in health, education, water supply and sanitation, or other relevant topic. Prior experience utilizing participatory approaches, such as Participatory Rural Appraisal, in support of community-based infrastructure or water supply is a plus.
- Proven track record in developing training modules.
- Proven track record as a master trainer.
- Ability to work in teams and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills in Uzbek and/or Russian – verbal and written.
4. Qishloq Engineer in Jizzakh regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in civil engineering, rural infrastructure, water supply and sanitation, architecture, or similar fields related to construction of basic infrastructure and development of rural areas;
- At least three years of professional work experience in civil engineering, infrastructure design, or technical supervision is required. Prior experience working in investment projects funded by international organizations is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of local construction standards and regulations (SNiP);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge/skills in any of these areas is preferable: Engineering design software other related technical software/programs will be an asset. Experience of getting permission/approval from government authorities related to construction, land acquisition is preferable;
- Language requirements: Intermediate level of English is preferable. Russian and Uzbek are required.
All interested candidates could fill up the attached CV form below and submit expression of their interest to the PIU via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact us at +998712078407