1. Senior Infrastructure SpecialistQualification requirements:
- University degree (Master) civil engineering, water supply and sanitation, architecture, urban planning or similar fields relevant to construction of basic infrastructure and service delivery in rural areas;
- At least eight years of professional work experience in civil works, engineering, infrastructure development, water supply and sanitation, or similar area. Experience in projects financed by the World Bank or other International Financial Institutions’ (IFI) is highly preferable;
- Experience leading multi-agency coordination processes and the organization of workshops and trainings;
- Proficient written and spoken Russian and/or Uzbek is highly preferable. Working-level English is mandatory;
- Computer skills: MS Office, WORD, EXCEL, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
2. Qishloq Facilitator in Jizzakh regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in health, education, social work, or other relevant field.
- Prior work experience on local development programs in health, education, water supply and sanitation, or other relevant topic. Prior experience utilizing participatory approaches, such as Participatory Rural Appraisal, in support of community-based infrastructure or water supply is a plus.
- Proven track record in developing training modules.
- Proven track record as a master trainer.
- Ability to work in teams and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills in Uzbek and/or Russian – verbal and written.
3. Qishloq Engineer in Jizzakh regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in civil engineering, rural infrastructure, water supply and sanitation, architecture, or similar fields related to construction of basic infrastructure and development of rural areas;
- At least three years of professional work experience in civil engineering, infrastructure design, or technical supervision is required. Prior experience working in investment projects funded by international organizations is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of local construction standards and regulations (SNiP);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge/skills in any of these areas is preferable: Engineering design software other related technical software/programs will be an asset. Experience of getting permission/approval from government authorities related to construction, land acquisition is preferable;
- Language requirements: Intermediate level of English is preferable. Russian and Uzbek are required.
All interested candidates could fill up the attached CV form below and submit expression of their interest to the PIU via email email@example.com.
For more information, contact us at +998712078407