1. Senior Infrastructure SpecialistQualification requirements:
- University degree (Master) civil engineering, water supply and sanitation, architecture, urban planning or similar fields relevant to construction of basic infrastructure and service delivery in rural areas;
- At least eight years of professional work experience in civil works, engineering, infrastructure development, water supply and sanitation, or similar area. Experience in projects financed by the World Bank or other International Financial Institutions’ (IFI) is highly preferable;
- Experience leading multi-agency coordination processes and the organization of workshops and trainings;
- Proficient written and spoken Russian and/or Uzbek is highly preferable. Working-level English is mandatory;
- Computer skills: MS Office, WORD, EXCEL, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
2. Qishloq Facilitator in Sirdarya regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in health, education, social work, or other relevant field.
- Prior work experience on local development programs in health, education, water supply and sanitation, or other relevant topic. Prior experience utilizing participatory approaches, such as Participatory Rural Appraisal, in support of community-based infrastructure or water supply is a plus.
- Proven track record in developing training modules.
- Proven track record as a master trainer.
- Ability to work in teams and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills in Uzbek and/or Russian – verbal and written.
3. Office manager - femaleQualification requirements:
- Age: 30-35
- Higher education in the field of linguistics, international relations or other related fields;
- At least 5 years of work as an office manager;
- Experience in organizing and conducting events (logistics);
- Excellent knowledge in working with computer, in particular, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point) and the ability to work with office equipment;
- Ability and experience in writing official letters, inquiries;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Russian, Uzbek is required.
- Answer phone calls, record and transmits relevant official information to the JPIU Director, Deputy Director and other management team members of the JPIU;
- Provide document flow of the JPIU (incoming and outgoing correspondence, registration, storage, archiving of documents);
- Distribute documentation to specialists-executors;
- Prepare project letters, requests and other documents related to the activities of the JPIU;
- Organize conferences and meetings held by the JPIU Director and provide logistical support, notification of participants about the time and place of the meeting, the agenda and talking points as required;
- Provide administrative support to JPIU team in organizing official trips arrangements including air and railway/bus tickets purchase, hotel reservations etc
UZS 8 000 000-9 000 000
Full time 09:00-18:00 5/2
Address: 4 Str. Chilonzor, Tashkent (metro station Novza)
All interested candidates could fill up the attached CV form below and submit expression of their interest to the PIU via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact us at +998712326332